Fort Boonesborough
Kentucky History Award

Winner of 2 History Awards From the Kentucky Historical Society

Finest2
brand
Foundation

THIS WEBSITE FUNDED BY THE FORT BOONESBOROUGH FOUNDATION

store1

For more information about the Transylvania Store contact
Anne Farmer

The Transylvania
Store

The Transylvania Store opened in the middle of August 2006 in this small cabin. (Left) This 18th century store inside the fort provides necessary 18th century goods to re-enactors and visitors alike. The store has done a brisk business ever since it opened and was moved to larger quarters in the corner blockhouse  (below) in 2007 and in  2009 it occupied an even larger blockhouse which also houses the museum store.

transto02
P816169902
store502
P8161702
store702

The original Fort Boonesborough was built by Daniel Boone and his men in 1775

gelogo02

Website designed and maintained by Graphic Enterprises

c                

KEY4

All material contained in this site is © 2006 -2017 Fort Boonesborough